Date: , -
SITE: Omega>> Omega - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Omega on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Omega cal. 9300 Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch chronograph experience test by Marcus Hanke I can safely assume that the two most iconic wristwatch models in history are the Rolex Submariner and Omega’s famous „Moonwatch“, the Speedmaster Professional. But while the Rolex did not see too many app... Read more..
Author: Marcus Hanke
(15) Latest Reply: Yesterday at 19:52
- >> The Seamaster 300 is not only a legend among the Omega models, it is also an icon for all the diver’s watches collectors. It was born in 1957, with all the characteristics of a toolwatch: a large stainless steel case with a screw on back, a very thick crystal, a rotating graduated bezel, a black dia... Read more..
(32) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 07, 2014
- >> It seems that they will be anouncing something quite new tomorrow? A world first, from what they say. Orange ceramica, orange Liquidmetal, .... A special display integrated in a Co-Ax. movement? Do you have any guess ? Mark ... Read more..
Author: Mark in Paris
(15) Latest Reply: Thu, Mar 06, 2014
- >> Team, Here we end this series with some additional pictures. First a wonderful Omega pocket with a gorgeous dial. Mr. G. pocket Omega One, non-gold, exquisite pocket watch, with a ring that allows the watch to be used as a desk watch. Cool. Now, the famous gold fingers. The interview I was able to c... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Tue, Jan 14, 2014
- >> The Omega Ploprof is a mythic watch ... with this waterproof and specific case... A must ! Ploprof for"Plongeur Professionnel" ("professional diver" in english) or Seamaster 600m/2000ft or ST166.0077. The watch was produced at the beginning of 70's. A french meeting ... 4 models ... for an extraordi... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Sat, Dec 14, 2013
- >> Some vintage watches have something special, like an aura. It's not only a question of patina, it's the story behind them. To me, first owner watches are the most exciting ones to hunt and every time I have a chance to buy one, I pull the trigger ! I have been lucky enough to present here several of... Read more..
(24) Latest Reply: Wed, Nov 13, 2013