- >> It shows up and I got it. Practically a new old stock, thanks to my favorite seller. Warranty card, stamped and signed March 20th 2015. I want this watch since it was released but when I made an attempt to acquire it (2008 if I remember) the price was way too high and I don't get it. Time passes and... Read more..
(11) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 29, 2015
- >> The ever-increasing depths at which divers were working led to the creation of the famous “PloProf” Seamaster 600, which was launched to the public in 1970 after four years of intensive research and testing (the case was already patented in 1967). This watch proved to be more than equal to the new c... Read more..
(24) Latest Reply: Sun, Apr 05, 2015
- >> Team, Not mine, shame on me. When it was released, I made the mistake of thinking that was wrong to have the Apollo 11 patch over the running seconds. A dear friend got it. Just beautiful. Have a good weekend, Nilo This message has been edited by nilomis on 2015-03-15 04:17:58... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- >> It is not only my obsession, but also my daughter's... Since she came back from Brittany, with some shells... " Daddy, heere are some shells for your pictures "... Obviously, one of my very favourite vintage diving watch. Best, Nicolas... Read more..
(12) Latest Reply: Sun, Mar 08, 2015
- >> In 1958, Omega created a watch line called Ranchero . It was inspired by the Railmaster, the Seamaster 300 and the arrowhead hand of the 1957 Speedmaster, so there was no mistaking its lineage. Ranchero: sound of freedom, adventure and virility.. Omega’s cowboy should have become the entry-level mod... Read more..
(23) Latest Reply: Sun, Dec 28, 2014
- >> The history of the Omega Seamaster 1000m starts with the birth of the Seamaster 600 – aka Ploprof - in 1970, after four years of intensive research and testing. This watch was aimed at the new challenges faced by professional divers. = The Ploprof was used extensively during test dives in the late ... Read more..
(22) Latest Reply: Sun, Nov 30, 2014
- >> The Seamaster 300 ”no date” reference 165.024 was launched in 1964 (some caseback are even dated 1963) and replaced its predecessor reference 165.014, the last of the straight lugs Seamaster. Concerning the meaning of the reference, 024 is the code for this particular model and 165 means that it is ... Read more..
(41) Latest Reply: Sat, Nov 22, 2014