SITE: Omega>> Omega - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Omega on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Nilo doesn't really need much of an introduction from me as he has been around for many years. A regular contributor to many forums, but now the active Moderator for Omega. Firstly, congratulations Nilo on taking on the Omega forum. Omega is one of the most exciting manufacturers. In terms of tool w... Read more..
(67) Latest Reply: Sat, Sep 20, 2014
- >> I have a deep love for Omega sports watches and I always keep my eyes open for nice examples. But this time, the story of my new purchase is unusual… as I was not looking for this watch at all !! I have always considered the Flightmaster as a weird object, with a monster sized case and a busy dial t... Read more..
(10) Latest Reply: Thu, Sep 04, 2014
- >> On a beautiful Wednesday evening in Beverly Hills, the PuristSPro Team joined Omega and Vanity Fair to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing with astronaut Buzz Aldrin. The event was held at the Sheats-Goldstein House designed in the 1960's by architect John Lautner. We arrive... Read more..
(22) Latest Reply: Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- >> Born in 1957, the Railmaster is part of the famous trilogy of "technical" watches : it is the one specifically invoking an impressive resistance to magnetic fields. Here's a review of my watch omega.watchprosite.com This message has been edited by DrStrong on 2014-07-08 01:38:49... Read more..
(1) Latest Reply: Sat, Jul 12, 2014
- >> The first step in OMEGA’s Co-Axial revolution began in 1999 with the unveiling of the Co-Axial escapement; in 2007, the brand developed the calibres 8500/8501, the first in-house Co-Axial movements; and just one year ago, OMEGA announced the creation of the first truly anti-magnetic watch movement. ... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Thu, Apr 03, 2014
- >> Omega cal. 9300 Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch chronograph experience test by Marcus Hanke I can safely assume that the two most iconic wristwatch models in history are the Rolex Submariner and Omega’s famous „Moonwatch“, the Speedmaster Professional. But while the Rolex did not see too many app... Read more..
Author: Marcus Hanke
(16) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 19, 2014
- >> The Seamaster 300 is not only a legend among the Omega models, it is also an icon for all the diver’s watches collectors. It was born in 1957, with all the characteristics of a toolwatch: a large stainless steel case with a screw on back, a very thick crystal, a rotating graduated bezel, a black dia... Read more..
(32) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 07, 2014