SITE: Omega>> Omega - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Omega on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> The first step in OMEGA’s Co-Axial revolution began in 1999 with the unveiling of the Co-Axial escapement; in 2007, the brand developed the calibres 8500/8501, the first in-house Co-Axial movements; and just one year ago, OMEGA announced the creation of the first truly anti-magnetic watch movement. ... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Thu, Apr 03, 2014
- >> Omega cal. 9300 Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch chronograph experience test by Marcus Hanke I can safely assume that the two most iconic wristwatch models in history are the Rolex Submariner and Omega’s famous „Moonwatch“, the Speedmaster Professional. But while the Rolex did not see too many app... Read more..
Author: Marcus Hanke
(16) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 19, 2014
- >> The Seamaster 300 is not only a legend among the Omega models, it is also an icon for all the diver’s watches collectors. It was born in 1957, with all the characteristics of a toolwatch: a large stainless steel case with a screw on back, a very thick crystal, a rotating graduated bezel, a black dia... Read more..
(32) Latest Reply: Fri, Feb 07, 2014
- >> It seems that they will be anouncing something quite new tomorrow? A world first, from what they say. Orange ceramica, orange Liquidmetal, .... A special display integrated in a Co-Ax. movement? Do you have any guess ? Mark ... Read more..
Author: Mark in Paris
(15) Latest Reply: Thu, Mar 06, 2014
- >> Team, Here we end this series with some additional pictures. First a wonderful Omega pocket with a gorgeous dial. Mr. G. pocket Omega One, non-gold, exquisite pocket watch, with a ring that allows the watch to be used as a desk watch. Cool. Now, the famous gold fingers. The interview I was able to c... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Tue, Jan 14, 2014
- >> The Omega Ploprof is a mythic watch ... with this waterproof and specific case... A must ! Ploprof for"Plongeur Professionnel" ("professional diver" in english) or Seamaster 600m/2000ft or ST166.0077. The watch was produced at the beginning of 70's. A french meeting ... 4 models ... for an extraordi... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Sat, Dec 14, 2013